11:20 - 11:50 am (1/2 hr. lesson only)
Spring Session runs: May 7 - June 25, 2022
7 weeks - No classes on Saturday, May 21st
Spring 2022 SAT Adaptive Skating
- Make up classes are not allowed for any reason. We do allow make up classes if the class is canceled by NSSC due to weather or another rink issue, but not if the class is missed by the skater due to personal conflicts.
- Withdrawal from class must be made prior to the start of the third class.
- Withdrawals must be made in writing and sent to: NSSCjc@NSskating.org
- Refunds will be issued for any remaining classes provided the withdrawal is made by the third class.
- Withdrawals submitted after the third week of classes will be accepted for medical reasons only, must have a doctor’s note attached and must be received within two weeks of the injury or illness. Refunds will be issued for any remaining classes from the date of injury/illness.
- Skaters withdrawing with a doctor’s note may only return to the ice with a doctor’s note giving permission to return.
- Re-deposited or returned checks or online payments will be subject to a $35.00 service charge. In the event that collection action is taken, the applicant will pay the costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
All members of U.S. Figure Skating, including parents, guardians, coaches, and skaters, must be in compliance with “Safe Sport” Regulations (refer to our website at www.NSskating.org) and have the responsibility to exemplify the highest standard of fairness, ethical behavior, and genuine good sportsmanship in any of their relations with others. In addition, the Board of Directors of the North Shore Skating Club has voted to adopt a “zero tolerance” policy for its members. We will not tolerate physical abuse, verbal abuse, or harassment by any of its members. Behaviors or practices that endanger the health and well-being of others will not be tolerated. Unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, skater or parent will not be tolerated. In accordance with the procedures outlined in the bylaws of the NSSC, members may be suspended or expelled for conduct that is improper. Written complaints to the Board of Directors regarding such behavior will be dealt with seriously and swiftly. Our skaters are our number one priority.